22/10/2012

Simons Seat, the revisit, the build up.

This Sunday (Oct 28th) I will be revisiting Simons Seat, and all being well, completing the circular.

Disabled Dave has bowed out with plenty of notice, as his ankle is still painful to walk on!!!

I have 3 potnetial new victims this week coming though :-)
Scott, Steven and Jake will be joining me.
I have all the confidence in them (maybe not so much Scott though haha) and it should be a good walk round.
I've modified the route up slightly, the route down is still unknown though.
I have studied the map, both paper and online versions, so have a pretty good idea which way we need to be heading etc.
Hopefully, this time next week, I'll have a good write up and some more pictures.

This is the route, running anti-clockwise.


View Untitled in a larger map


No comments:

Post a Comment